As of September, there will be selective organic waste collection in our municipality. A new brown bin will appear.
Food wastes (raw or cooked) and other materials accepted:
• Expired food without packaging
• Coffee (in grain or ground)
• walnut shells
• fruits and vegetables
• eggs and eggshells
• bread, pasta and cereal products
• pastry, desserts and sweets
• dairy products, cheese
• meat, fish, seafood.
• Wooden Coffee Sticks
• coffee filters and tea bags
• towel and paper napkins (dirty or clean)
• paper and cardboard soiled by food materials (eg. Pizza box)
• unwaxed cardboard tableware.